Paul Hunnewell was born in Lebanon, NH. He grew up in an athletic family with 4 brothers and 2 sisters. Paul moved to Massachusetts in 1995 to teach Physical Education and is currently teaching. He received his Masters of Education in 2001 from Cambridge College. He has been blessed with a wonderful wife, Shannon, and is a proud father of 2 girls. His hobbies include hiking, cross-country skiing, playing sports, and exercise. Paul loves to study the Word of God and is currently in an in-depth study of the bible through Bild International which emphasizes the First Principles of the Christian Faith: the importance of living a Christ-like life, being part of a Family of Families as well as how to accurately handle the Word of God. Paul has many favorite verses but one that stands out to him is, Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.” He also keeps close to his heart what many call Roman’s Road: (Rom. 3:23, 6:23; 5:8; 10:9, 10, 13).
Responsibilities of Elder:
• A Covenant responsibility to meet together frequently for prayer,
Study, and administration.
• A Covenant responsibility to administer the Word through corporate worship, teaching, ordinances.
• A Covenant responsibility to shepherd His people through encouragement, visitation, discipline.
• A Covenant responsibility to evangelize to the world.
• A Covenant responsibility to administer His Church through setting times of business meetings, appointing a nominating committee of five members
• Submitting an annual written report
• Appoint Church Clerk
• A Covenant responsibility to hold themselves accountable to God
through annual peer review.